The Boleskine House Rules for Visitors
Welcome to Boleskine House owned and operated by the Boleskine House Foundation SCIO
During your stay, we would like you to acknowledge and agree to a few simple rules:
- The site of Boleskine House is currently undergoing construction, and this may involve safety risks and hazards. You are fully aware of such risks and hazards and have voluntarily elected to enter the estate. You assume all responsibility for you entering the site, including any risk of loss, damage or injury, and you waive, release and discharge us (including The Boleskine House Foundation SCIO and Loch Ness Retreat Limited, as well as any of their trustees, shareholders, directors and other representatives of these entities) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury that may be suffered by you or any of your property in connection with you entering the site.
- For safety reasons, you agree not to go into the structure of the Boleskine House or its fenced courtyard. You will remain no less than a distance of 3 meters from any surrounding scaffolding element, you will not tamper with construction materials or masonry, and you will honour any requests by contractors on site at the time of your visit. Furthermore, you will not enter any of the outbuildings on site.
- You agree that the nature of your visit is for personal reasons only and that no film or photography, or and media production for commercial or otherwise public consumption will result from your visit. You further agree that any and all media requests must be approved in advance of your visit, and all requests for commercial or publicly made media must have authorisation from the Board of Trustees of The Boleskine House Foundation SCIO.
- You agree to supply copies of their photo government issued identification along with the car registration if you are traveling by vehicle if requested by a member of staff prior or during your visit.
- You are aware that the Boleskine House estate is under 24-hour CCTV, and that you may be filmed while on the premises, and that this footage may be recorded and stored for security purposes for up to 10 years.
- You agree to signing a declaration acknowledging the above if requested by a member of staff prior or during your visit. You also agree to the Boleskine House Foundation and Loch Ness Retreat Limited to keep a copy of this document for a period of 10 years from the date of its signing.